Another live Barbie

16-year-old Lolita Richie, the youngest "real Barbie," says its puppet proportions most that neither is true 
Lolita, a native of Kiev, boasts incredible body proportions and puppet facial features, like Barbie. She has a very thin waist and large breasts. Lolita says that all this is achieved without plastic surgery, diet or Photoshop, and unlike most famous living Barbie - Valeria Lukyanova. 

Schoolgirl, which is now temporarily living in Turkmenistan, said: "I think I've reached a kind of better than anyone else. And I had not even heard about Valery Lukyanov. People openly say that they are jealous of how good I look. All the boys at school, I also love, but I do not like any of them. They are not to my taste. I started to have to dress up, because I want to look perfect. I think that all women should be well maintained and spotless. If the girl has ugly eyes, then she should wear contact lenses. If she has a crooked nose, it must do something, whether it's plastic surgery or not. I have very good information, and I just improved it. My large breasts - a real, though I wear a push-up bra to add size. I do not even sit on a diet. I just eat whatever is available in the fridge, whether dogs or fruit. "

Mom Lolita 33-year-old Anna Ritchie fully supports his daughter. All images girl she makes herself. "My mom lets me dress the way I want. My mom is proud of the way I look, "- says Lolita.




Lolita hopes to become known for her Barbie-like images, but said that her ultimate goal is to become a psychologist. "My height is only 162 centimeters, so I can not be a model, unfortunately. But if I was famous for his appearance in another way, I'm very happy. "










Article Top Ads

Article Center Ads 1

Ad Center Article 2

Ads Under Articles