Texts to wish a belated birthday


Wish a birthday or party application shortly ... still have to think about it!This has happened to many of us forget a birthday! So what?
Take it with a smile and write a small text original birthday. After all, the main thing is that this message is sincere and comes from the heart!
So Cmonanniversaire offers examples of messages birthday. Originals, fun, caring flattants or you will find your happiness.

Birthday texts 'delay'


    • I'm late for your birthday because I wanted t buy a watch! Happy Birthday!
    • At Los Angeles I'm still in the timing! Happy Birthday!
    • I wanted to be the last person to wish you for your birthday that you're always mindful that I've never forgotten. Happy Birthday!
    • Late but sincere! Happy Birthday !!
    • You see me sad and sorry I missed your birthday without wishing you my best wishes! Happy belated birthday!
    • That light is sound, my heart is in my memory: one hour and the other follows shortly ...
    • Late for your birthday? Better late than never
    • I could invent a story, find me an excuse, but nothing can change the fact that I forgot. I hope that my sincerity will be forgiven. Happy Birthday.
  • I like to send my e-cards a bit later than the others ... Because I am more and more noticed. Happy Birthday!
  • A thousand apologies for this oversight ... This card still brings the most sincere wishes for health, happiness and luck for the coming year. Happy Birthday!
  • You always look so young, that I forget the passing of time ... a thousand apologies for the delay, Happy Birthday!
  • You occupy my thoughts so that I forgot the calendar. Excuse me my beloved. Happy belated birthday.
  • Sorry for this oversight. I wish you still my most sincere wishes for your birthday.
  • I wish you a happy birthday and lots of happiness ... with a little late for your 25 years old and very much in advance for your 26 years.
  • These few words later you wish from the heart, the happiest of birthdays.
  • Happy belated birthday, it's true, but I wanted to be sure to be the only person you wish for this day!
  • Your birthday is past, it is true, but I only have two days late, I'm serious progress! Happy Birthday.


1 Response to "Texts to wish a belated birthday"

Article Top Ads

Article Center Ads 1

Ad Center Article 2

Ads Under Articles