Making its connection (3G or ADSL) WIFI, now you can!


Hello there,

And yes, share its connection with WiFi is now possible!

You have a Windows 7 and free operating system (whatever its type)?

That's enough to have a wireless connection and share it with other PCs or devices!

How?

In this tutorial I will guide you and show you how to do it, you only need your machine with Windows 7, a WiFi connection, Connectify and a wireless card.

Started!

download: 

Here is the link to download Connectify: http://connectify.me/download

use: 

Step 1: 

1 You must ensure that the wireless card is active, while clicking right "Open Network and Sharing Center on Internet Button available on the status bar icon:

2 Then click "Change adapter settings":


3 Then right click button on "Wireless Network Connection" and then "Enable" (which will be in place to disable the image) communication.

Step 2: 

Start Connectify. 

Step 3: 

Run the installer, install it on your machine and then to reboot. 

Step 4: 

Since the launch of the program, this page will appear.


Step 5: 

Select a Hotspot Name and Password 

Step 6: 

You will choose your appropiƩe connection as followings: (eg me in my case I have a 3G modem, I put it in the box "Internet."


Last step: 

Click Start Hotspot.


I want to thank you for the attention you had given me, and seeking to improve the content of my articles, I am waiting for your suggestions and comments.





Article Top Ads

Article Center Ads 1

Ad Center Article 2

Ads Under Articles